On this tutorial I’m trying working with radial blur, radial blur using for make some effect so picture will looks fade it away on circle.
1. Open the background picture, this picture we will blur with radial blur.
2. Go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur and make the following changes:
on Amount size using 50, then on blur method lets check on Zoom, and final for the quality check Best, click OK button and see the background image will radial blur with the center zoom on the image. Radial blur is finish on first object as a background image.
3) Next, I am going to bring another image car for the sample (croping image needed) and place it on the top op background image.
4) Duplicate (CTRL+J) the layer containing second object.
5) With the duplicate layer selected, go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur and make the following changes:
Fill the Amount with 30, then blur method check Zoom, and check Best for Quality.
6) Again, with the duplicate layer still selected, using the Eraser Tool, remove the blur off the second image so that it remains only on the edges of the second image. This makes it look like the object is moving.
I have repeated the same steps for different object.
That’s it, working with radial blur.